Monday, October 3, 2011

A week of Firsts






The past five days have been filled with firsts.


My FIRST dinner in Japan was Mcdonalds. Good thing they have this healthy option where you can turn your fries into a salad so I didn't feel that much guilty about eating unhealthily. My chicken burger was a bit oily and but very very flavorful. It's a salt and pepper coated chicken with a hint of wasabe so I got a kick, albeit not a strong one whenever I bit into the parts that had a hint of wasabe.

My FIRST breakfast in Japan (Friday morning) was from the convenience store near the dorm complex.
I don't think it is worth describing the taste of microwaved spaghetti.

Finally, it was also my FIRST dinner in Japan that I cooked by myself. Yes, I can now cook.
I'd call my dish... wok sauteed garden vegetables with pan-seared chicken....
or ginisang gulay na may manok.


No comments:

Post a Comment