Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thank you!

I will pause from reviewing eating places and send this thank you message to all the people who made my birthday such a wonderful day yesterday!

Thank you to Lester for the surprise!

Thank you to the Saturday Badminton Group!

Thank you also to Ate Bullet of Dexter's in Katipunan for my birthday cake.

Thanks to all who came to the surprise lunch, D'friendz, IUJ kohai, classmates and senpais and Belfield friends.

Last night, over a pizza dinner (again!) Mommy said that this has been one of the longest birthday celebrations I've ever had spanning an entire week. Kuya mentioned that it was because I am leaving for Japan. He said had it not been for that, I wouldn't have celebrated my birthday. And I guess he is right... Between the two of us, I've never really celebrated my birthday with parties. A nice quiet dinner is good enough for me. But thanks to everyone who changed that and made this birthday more special. More than the usual birthday.

I see God's blessings through you all.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Francis Mark. It was my pleasure to put it together, and our joy to make it happen. Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete